Pennsylvania Service Learning Alliance
The PSLA is an expanding network open to people interested in providing and supporting high-quality service-learning across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The purpose of the PSLA is to facilitate and nurture the development of relationships among practitioners from K-12 schools, higher education faculty & staff, non-profit organizations, corporations, foundations and other state agencies to access resources, improve practice, and promote professional development.
The PSLA is a collaborative project of Penn SERVE: the Governor’s Office of Citizen Service, the Institute for Global Education and Service Learning, and PHENND. Leadership is provided by the Pennsylvania Service Learning Advisory Board with support from State Farm.
The Pennsylvania Service Learning Alliance can:
- Conduct free to low-cost Professional Development for your teachers
- Answer a question about service-learning by phone or e-mail
- Connect you with others doing service-learning in your geographic, subject, or project focus area
- Mentor you over the course of a semester or academic year
- Direct you to relevant state and national resources or organizations to support your service-learning efforts
- Provide feedback on your curriculum, syllabus, or proposal
- Present at a conference or faculty meeting
- And much more!
Sign up for more info at: http://goo.gl/Zy8Teb
Join the PSLA group in the Generator Schools Network: http://gsn.nylc.org/
Or contact PSLA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (215) 945-2969